On Wednesday, December 18 at 11.00am ET, XR Intelligence by Reuters events is running a webinar with experts from across industry to find out how companies are using immersive technologies to improve training in their organizations, and what impacts they’re seeing.
Discussion points and your questions answered:
• What are the main types of training, education and worker guidance and how can immersive technologies help with the different learning styles?
• Which industries are seeing the biggest adoption of immersive training – and where are the biggest productivity gains?
• Where are the challenges and limitations with introducing VR or AR/MR into a training system? And where might immersive technology not be worthwhile?
• What are the broader benefits for companies using XR in the long-term and what does the future look like?
These are the experts sharing important business insights:
• Walter Davis, Head of Talent & Learning Technology, Aggreko
• Jeffrey Jacobson, SIMEngineering XR Project Manager, Boston Children’s Hospital
• David Moreno, Head of Marketing & Business Development, Virtualware
• Amanda Clarida, Manager, Learning Design and Development, Volvo
• Moderator: Amy Peck, XR Strategist
The webinar is for free. You can register here: https://bit.ly/2S1GVjO